MORENO VALLEY, Calif. (AP) – Authorities say 26 people fell ill during a weekend wedding in Southern California.
The Riverside County Fire Department says guests were sickened Saturday night in an unincorporated area near Moreno Valley, east of Los Angeles. Some had nausea and vomiting.
The Fire Department says five people taken to the hospital had major symptoms, nine people were moderately ill and a dozen were considered to have minor problems.
A hazardous materials team was sent to the scene but no hazardous materials were found and the cause of the illnesses remains under investigation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MOVIE STAR BURT REYNOLDS DIES AT 82
- APPLE RECALLS DEFECTIVE IPHONE 8, OFFERS FREE REPAIR
- CA BILL THAT ALLOWS 4 AM LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL PASSES
- MAN BEATS, VIOLENTLY RAPES HOMELESS WOMAN IN FRESNO
- POLICE RAID HOME OF COUPLE WHO RAISED $400K FOR HOMELESS MAN