CHICAGO (KRON) – A second case of the deadly coronavirus has been confirmed in the United States.
The CDC announced Friday that the confirmed case was reported in Chicago, according to WGN.
Authorities said the woman in her 60s has been quarantined and is reportedly “well and in stable condition.”
The woman had recently arrived at O’Hare International Airport last week.
The first case of coronavirus in the U.S. was reported in Washington state.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Napa County family remains hopeful after evacuating home from wildfire
- Inside the Bullpen: Impact of Justice Ginsburg’s death on Capitol Hill, race for the White House
- Asm. Chiu discusses ongoing effort to fix the EDD