Five children in Ohio were killed in an intense house fire late Sunday.
Firefighters in Youngstown say two children were trapped in the house and died.
Three others were rescued and taken to a nearby hospital, where they died a short time later.
The mother of the children made it out of the house, but was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
The ages of the children are 9,3, 2, and 1-year-old twins.
Two firefighters were also injured in the fire.
Investigators will be at the house Monday trying to figure out the cause.
One fire captain said they did not suspect foul play.
- FOUR OFFICERS INJURED IN STRUGGLE WITH MAN IN ALAMEDA
- ALLEGED GANG MEMBER KILLED IN POLICE SHOOTING NEAR MARTINEZ
- 27-YEAR-OLD DEAD AFTER OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN NAPA
- WOMAN KILLS ESCAPED INMATE WHO KICKED IN HER DOOR
- THIS 7-YEAR-OLD MAKES $22 MILLION A YEAR ON YOUTUBE