PHILADELPHIA (CNN) — Police are investigating a disturbing incident at a Philadelphia preschool.
Authorities say a 5-year-old boy brought more than 20 vials of crack cocaine to the facility.
The vials were were in a plastic bag.
An employee confiscated the bag and gave it to a manager, who called authorities.
Parents of children who attend the preschool are understandably upset.
“I feel that it’s just the parents’ fault. You know, we’ve got to do better with raising our kids,” said parent, Atiba Byrd.
Investigators say none of the drugs were distributed or ingested by any children.
The boy is reportedly staying with family members.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED