(WFLA) — Check your freezer before you fire up the grill on Memorial Day!
More than 62,000 pounds of raw beef are being recalled over E. coli concerns, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service.
The meat was packaged at the Aurora Packing Company, Inc in North Aurora, Illinois and distributed nationwide.
The recall covers more than 40 products, including ribeyes, ribs and brisket cuts.
The affected products have the establishment number “EST. 788” inside the USDA mark of inspection.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE