7-Eleven is hopping into the home delivery game by taking care of just the “beer necessities.”
The convenience store is now delivering beer and cider to San Franciscans.
All you have to do is download the 7Now app available in the Google Play and Apple Store, and from there you can choose from more than 15 domestic and craft beers as well as other items like gum, chips, cookies, salad… pretty much whatever your heart desires!
You can even get your Cherry Slurpee delivered, too!
San Francisco is one of the 18 cities where 7-Eleven is offering the delivery option.
The other cities in California include Los Angeles, San Diego, and Sacramento.
You can learn more about 7-Eleven’s new delivery service here.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE