It’s been five years since “Breaking Bad” ended, but if you’re a fan of the beloved series, we’ve got some exciting news for you!
Series creator Vince Gilligan confirmed to Variety that a new 2-hour film is in the works.
It’s really happening!
Details are limited at this time, and it isn’t known if the film will hit television or the silver screen.
According to the Albuquerque Journal, the title of the movie is reportedly “Greenbriar,” and production is scheduled to begin mid-November through early February.
Actor Bryan Cranston also confirmed that the movie is happening. You can check it out in the video below:
Are you excited for a new movie to come out?
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS
- LIVE CALIFORNIA MIDTERM ELECTION RESULTS
- TIMELINE RELEASED IN DEADLY YOUNTVILLE VETERAN’S HOME SHOOTING
- IS PREGNANCY CONTAGIOUS? RESEARCHERS SAY YES
- $100K RAISED FOR CALIFORNIA TEACHER WHO PUNCHED STUDENT