MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Senator Vivian Davis Figures (D-Mobile) has introduced a bill to repeal Alabama’s abortion ban bill.
In the bill, Figures along with five other senators called the current abortion ban unconstitutional. They also say the state has a costly legal battle ahead, and the money used for the battle could be used for more pressing issues.
Read the full bill here: Abortion Ban Repeal by on Scribd
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS