(CNN) – Alcohol ads are leading teens to drink.
That’s according to a new report from the Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs.
Researchers analyzed hundreds of studies from around the world. ]
They said there is persuasive evidence that exposure to alcohol marketing is one cause of drinking onset during adolescence and also one cause of binge drinking.
To combat the problem, the authors suggest more government regulation and more reports on alcohol and health from the CDC, like the ones that have been published on tobacco.
- How to save electricity at home and lower your utility bills
- Woman with Lupus denied vital drug being used to treat COVID-19
- Gov. Newsom signs executive order to provide relief to small businesses
- Bay Area mothers worried about giving birth during COVID-19 pandemic
- Walnut Creek Sunrise Bistro serves meals for doctors, nurses