A booming business makes Jeff Bezos a billionaire.
On Tuesday, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos was just your ordinary world’s richest person.
But on Wednesday, he officially clinched a title some can only dream of having – the world’s first-ever person to amass a $200 billion fortune, according to Forbes.
The business magazine believes Bezos’ fortune is the largest ever accumulated.
The Amazon founder has a cool $90 billion more than the second richest person – Bill Gates, who is sitting on a mere $116.1 billion.
Get this – Bezos would be even richer had he not gone through the most expensive divorce settlement ever lats year.
He gave his ex-wife, Mackenzie Bezos, a 25% stake in Amazon, now worth a whopping $63 billion.
We can only dream…
- Newsfeed Now: First US COVID immunizations could arrive Dec. 12; 14-hour wait at new Colo. restaurant
- Cineworld secures financial help until hoped-for reopening
- US tells GM to recall nearly 6M trucks with Takata inflators
- Over 3 million screened by TSA in weekend before Thanksgiving
- CA man is 1st Black astronaut to join extended mission on space station