Angelina for president?
While speaking on BBC Radio 4’s “Today” program on Friday, Jolie said she would have dismissed the idea before but that she would go where she is “needed.”
Jolie laughed and replied “thank you” when host Justin Webb said he put her on a list of Democrats who might run in 2020.
Jolie, who currently serves as a special envoy for the UN’s refugee envoy and campaigns against sexual violence, said right though she’ll stay mum because she can “get a lone done without a title.”
“I’m also able to work with governments and I’m also able to work with militaries, and so I sit in a very interesting place of being able to get a lot done without a title and without it being about myself or my policies,” she also said on the show.
She also noted how her attitude has changed over time.
“I don’t know if I am a fit for politics but then I have also joked that I don’t know if I have got a skeleton left in my closet. I am pretty open and out there. I can take a lot on the chin,” she said. “I honestly will do whatever I think can really make change.”
Thoughts on Angelina running for president?
- TRUMP MAKES PUSH FOR BORDER WALL AFTER CALIFORNIA OFFICER KILLED
- HUNT CONTINUES FOR ESCAPED SAN QUENTIN INMATE
- PAPER LICENSE PLATES WILL BE ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA STARTING JAN. 1
- VIDEO: ABANDONED DOG TRIES TO JUMP BACK IN CAR
- 24-YEAR-OLD WOMAN KILLED BY SAN JOSE POLICE CHRISTMAS MORNING