SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Authorities have arrested another man in connection with the overdose death of rapper Mac Miller.
TMZ reports 36-year-old Ryan Reavis is in custody after the FBI and DEA obtained a search warrant for his home, leading to his arrest.
Investigators said drugs including prescription-only pills and marijuana were found in his home, as well as firearms and two shotguns, a homemade firearm suppressor and ammo.
Authorities also found a physician’s prescription pad.
Mac Miller’s alleged dealer, Cameron James Pettit, was arrested a few weeks ago for reportedly supplying Miller with deadly counterfeit oxycontin pills, which police said led to his death.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump accused of ‘weaponizing’ COVID response to split immigrant families
- US lawmakers introduce bill that would give billions to schools, libraries for internet access
- NHL adopts 24-team playoff format if it can resume season
- Woman fired after backlash from racist park confrontation
- Bay Area high school students launch online jewelry store; money raised to be donated to local medical center