SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Authorities have arrested another man in connection with the overdose death of rapper Mac Miller.
TMZ reports 36-year-old Ryan Reavis is in custody after the FBI and DEA obtained a search warrant for his home, leading to his arrest.
Investigators said drugs including prescription-only pills and marijuana were found in his home, as well as firearms and two shotguns, a homemade firearm suppressor and ammo.
Authorities also found a physician’s prescription pad.
Mac Miller’s alleged dealer, Cameron James Pettit, was arrested a few weeks ago for reportedly supplying Miller with deadly counterfeit oxycontin pills, which police said led to his death.
Latest News Headlines:
- Police investigate 2 burglaries, 2 attempted burglaries in Hillsborough
- Missing Nebraska dad arrested in Bay Area after kids found dead
- American Airlines flight returns to San Jose airport after mechanical problem
- SCOTUS to take up Mississippi abortion case
- Biden announces effort to distribute more vaccines to countries in need