LAS VEGAS (KRON) – Viva Las Vegas!
Ayesha Curry unveiled the newest International Smoke location inside the MGM Grand on New Year’s Eve.
It’s the fourth location of her restaurant venture with award-winning chef Michael Mina, joining San Francisco, Miami, and Del Mar.
Here’s Ayesha herself giving you a little sneak peek into the brand-new restaurant:
A Houston location of International Smoke closed earlier this year after opening in the summer of 2018.
- Firefighters use controlled burns on Palisades in Calistoga
- Fire crews prepare for wind event as Glass Fire continues to burn
- Governor Newsom vetoes California bill requiring ethnic studies
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- More businesses reopen as Contra Costa County moves into red tier