SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - If you love red velvet, cake, and/or cream cheese in ice cream form, we've got very good news for you!
Baskin-Robbins on Tuesday unveiled their newest creation -- the Red Velvet Roll Cake!
At participating BR locations nationwide for the holidays, you can indulge in this special holiday treat.
According to BR, the cake has a classic Swiss Roll shape, but instead of whipped cream you get a Creole Cream Cheese ice cream to compliment the red velvet cake.
It's then topped with more red velvet cake crumbs and chocolate curls to resemble a Yule log!
A mini cake serves 2-4 people and costs $22.99. The regular-sized cake, which feeds 6-8 people, will cost you $34.99
To expedite the process, you can even order the cake online and pick it up to bring home to your loved ones (or yourself alone).
Happy holiday eating!
- YOUNG FAN ASKS STEPH CURRY WHY HIS SHOES AREN'T IN GIRL SIZES
- MURDER VICTIM HOPED TO TURN HIM 'BACK TO MAN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH'
- DISTURBING VIDEO SHOWS 2 MEN VIOLENTLY ATTACKING WOMAN IN NAPA
- GRIZZLY BEAR KILLS WOMAN, 10-MONTH OLD BABY OUTSIDE CABIN
Pelosi, foes seem near deal likely...
Missy Elliott on Songwriters Hall...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Accident on SB I-680 in Concord blocking left lane
- Mattel considers making same-sex couple Barbie set
- Dad, stepmother accused of waterboarding 9-year-old girl
- Heavy rainfall drenches parts of the Bay Area