A four-legged heavy-eyed intruder surprised deputies in Montana.
They say they found a bear taking a nap in someone’s mudroom Friday morning.
Deputies say the bear got into the home in Butler Creek and somehow dead-bolted the door from inside.
The bear then started ripping the mudroom apart, before he apparently got tired and decided to snooze for a while.
He didn’t even care about leaving when deputies opened the door.
So wildlife officials tranquilized the bear to relocate him.
Deputies say this should be a reminder to homeowners to keep their homes locked.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- CALIFORNIA GAS TAX TO INCREASE JULY 1
- PRIDE FLAG FLIES AT STATE CAPITOL FOR FIRST TIME IN STATE HISTORY
- JIMMY BUFFET FANS GET MYSTERIOUSLY SICK IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- HARVARD PULLS PARKLAND GRAD’S ADMISSION OVER RACIST COMMENTS
- BOY FIGHTS OFF INTRUDER WITH MACHETE