SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Home goods retailer Bed Bath & Beyond has announced it is closing 40 of its stores nationwide this year.
The list shared with USA Today shows that some of the 40 stores located in 19 states and Washington, D.C. have already closed or will close in the first half of 2020.
Company officials said the stores closing “no longer meet the standards” of its customers.
Here is the list of stores closing in California:
Chino Hills: 13021 Peyton Drive
Encino: 17401 Ventura Blvd.
Hemet: 1165 S. Sanderson Ave.
Santa Clarita: 19211 Golden Valley Road
Tracy: 2886 West Grant Line Road
Bed Bath & Beyond, which also operates World Market, buybuy Baby, and Harmon Face Values, operates more than 1,500 stores nationwide.
- Gun battle in Vallejo caught on camera; search on for gunman
- VIDEO: As sideshows sweep San Francisco, police say no arrests made due to size of crowds
- AT&T, Verizon, IBM pull out of San Francisco’s annual RSA Conference amid coronavirus fears
- UK’s Prince Harry, Meghan to drop ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
- McClymonds HS remains closed as air testing continues for cancer-causing chemical found on campus