SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. plans to close around 200 stores over the next two years, the company announced Wednesday.
The home-goods retailer, which also operates buybuy Baby, Harmon Face Values, and World Market, said the stores to be closed would “mostly” be Bed Bath & Beyond stores.
In January, officials with the company originally announced plans to close 40 stores across all brands.
- Citizenship data is latest rollback of Trump census efforts
- No injuries after crews contain San Francisco fire
- Track the storm: Back-to-back rain headed to Bay Area
- San Jose Sharks to play first 2 home games in Arizona due to county restrictions
- Experts: 15 more days to reach trapped China mine workers