WASHINGTON (AP) — Joe Biden isn’t directly apologizing to several women who have told stories about how his behavior made them feel uneasy.
The Democratic former vice president said Friday in Washington, D.C.: “I’m sorry I didn’t understand more. I’m not sorry for any of my intentions. I’m not sorry for anything that I’ve ever done.”
Biden says he’s “never been disrespectful intentionally to a man or a woman.”
Biden gave a speech to an electrical workers union conference on Friday as he nears a decision on whether to run for president in 2020.
It was his first time speaking publicly since the women started telling their stories about his behavior with them.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ACCUSED OF TOUCHING CHILD AT BELMONT PUMP IT UP
- BAY AREA AMC HOSTING 59-HOUR MARVEL MOVIE MARATHON
- VIDEO: WHAT DID KEVIN DURANT SAY TO GET EJECTED FROM GAME?
- TEACHER FIRED OVER TOPLESS PHOTO SUES FOR $3 MILLION
- MOUNTAIN HOUSE FAMILY OF NINE FORCED OUT OF BAY AREA