HURON COUNTY, OH (WCMH) — A boy in Huron County donated all his winnings from a local fair to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
According to a Facebook post by Western Reserve Schools, 7th grader Diesel Pippert won $15,000 in livestock premiums during the Huron County fair.
Diesel then did something that has some people calling him a hero.
He donated every bit of his winnings to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
“His donation of $15,000 will help to find cures for young children and save lives,” the Facebook post reads.
Latest News Headlines:
- Debate commission says it will make changes to format
- New inclusive iPhone emojis to include male bride, transgender flag
- Red Flag Warning issued for Glass Fire area
- Bay Bridge police activity causes major delays into SF
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: Another 49ers player, Jordan Reed, injured