Burger King is taking a swipe at McDonald’s with its own “Not So Happy Meals.”
The fast-food chain is advertising “Real Meals” and they don’t come with a toy.
They come with an adult-sized Whopper Combo Meal, and you can order based on how you’re feeling.
For instance, the Salty Meal, the Blue Meal, or the DGAF Meal.
It’s a collaboration with the non-profit Mental Health America for Mental Health Month.
The slogan on the boxes reminds customers “no one is happy all the time.”
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE