(WTAJ) — Burger King is offering to pay off some customers’ student loans.
The company announced with a video on Facebook that they will be paying off random customers’ student loans who make a purchase through the Burger King app.
Winners will be chosen randomly.
All customers need to do is download the Burger King app, place an order using the app, enter your monthly student loan payment amount, and “Cross your fingers.”
The company says they will be paying off up to $250,000 of student loans.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE