SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re traveling tomorrow, good luck!
Apparently the busiest travel day of the year is on Friday, Nov. 21.
Airport officials recommend travelers arrive at least two hours before boarding domestic flights and three hours for international flights.
They’re also asking passengers to review TSA regulations for carry-on baggage to speed up security screening time.
Latest News Headlines:
- Source: Lakers waive DeMarcus Cousins
- Dr. Phil gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Flying Tails: Abused Kuwait cats rescued, brought to Bay Area
- Questions from Nia Wilson murder trial jury reveal what jurors are wondering
- Greyhound to stop allowing immigration checks on buses