Who has the sexiest accent in America?
Hint: it’s also known as the Lone Star State.
Travel site Big 7 Travel compiled the list by asking its 1.5 million social audience about the sexiest and least sexy accents travelers have encountered.
The sexiest accent in the United States is a Texas drawl (“Southern accent with a twist”), according to the survey, while the least sexy is a Long Island accent.
California came in at No. 10.
If you’re wondering what a “California accent” is, the survey described it as sounding “similar to General American” but “vowels are super long.”
“So yep, dude really does become duuuuuuude,” the survey said.
Here are the top 10:
3. New York
9. St. Louis
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED