(AP) – Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is self-isolating at home after wife has exhibited flu-like symptoms.
Trudeau’s office said Sophie Grégoire Trudeau returned from a speaking engagement in the United Kingdom and began began exhibiting mild flu-like symptoms including a low fever late Wednesday night. She is being tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting results.
The statement said “Out of an abundance of caution, the prime minister is opting to self-isolate and work from home until receiving Sophie’s results.”
- Nexstar California stations host virtual COVID-19 Town Hall with local leaders
- Barbershops, hair salons allowed to reopen in most California counties with modifications
- WATCH: Unmasked people shouted out of grocery store by angry mob of masked shoppers
- After watching son graduate, Kentucky couple killed in wreck
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak