(CNN) — Cardi B might be coming back to television.
The reality star-turned-rapper is in talks to play Fran Drescher’s daughter in a potential reboot of Drescher’s popular ’90s sitcom, “The Nanny.”
“[I’m] talking to her representation. It’s really getting me excited. It’s fresh and it could be super fun.” Drescher told Extra.
The duo idea started when the “Bodak Yellow” rapper gave a shout out to the actress in an Instagram post last month. Cardi B was dressed head-to-toe in leopard print and cheekily captioned the picture, “Fran Drescher in @dolcegabbana.”
- UBER, LYFT BLAMED FOR TRAFFIC IN SAN FRANCISCO
- VIDEO: GEORGE LOPEZ FIGHTS TRUMP SUPPORTER AT HOOTERS
- CANADA TO BECOME LARGEST COUNTRY WITH LEGAL MARIJUANA
- SHERIFF: BABY STABBED, PUT IN OVEN, THEN BAKED BEFORE DEATH
- OPIOID 500X MORE POWERFUL THAN MORPHINE COULD HIT MARKET