Conagra Brands says its ‘Chef Boyardee rice with chicken & vegetables’ 7.5 oz canned microwaveable bowls are misbranded and could make some people sick.
2,871 pounds of chicken and rice products are being recalled due to misbranding and undeclared allergens, Conagra Brands Inc. said. The products may contain milk and wheat, known allergens, which are not declared on the product label.
Those labeled as rice with chicken and vegetables actually contain beef ravioli products.
These items were shipped to retail locations in Florida, Kentucky and New York. The recalled products have a best by date of July 8, 2020.
For more information on the recall visit here.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US