(CNN) – Chick-fil-A’s menu is getting a little cheesier.
Starting Monday, Chick-fil-A is launching its version of an American classic as a side dish option.
Macaroni and cheese will be available with any lunch or dinner, including kid’s meals, or just by itself.
The new mac & cheese is the first permanent side to be added to the menus since 2016.
Chick-fil-A says its mac & cheese includes a special blend of cheddar, parmesan, and romano.
The chain says mac & cheese will be made fresh in restaurants every day.
Also Monday, Chick-fil-A is rolling out a frosted caramel coffee treat – available for a limited time through Nov. 9.
Latest News Headlines:
- Solar storms may bring northern lights show to parts of the U.S.
- United Airlines pilots approve deal that delays furloughs
- Q&A: Will the Trump administration be able to ban TikTok?
- Multiple Microsoft services down across U.S.
- NYT report indicates Trump paid Ivanka $747,622 in consulting fees, then deducted them from taxes