ATLANTA (WSPA) - Get your tartar sauce ready! Fish sandwiches are back at Chick-Fil-A during Lent.
For a limited time, the restaurant chain is adding Fish Sandwiches and Deluxe Fish Sandwiches to the menu.
The sandwich, made with cod, will be available from March 6 through April 20 at select locations.
You can also get 2- and 3-count fish entrees and meals.
Check the menu at your local restaurant to find out if it's available near you.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US
- GROWING NUMBER OF HOMEOWNERS MOVING OUT OF BAY AREA
- AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR NATIONAL PARK IS IN THE BAY AREA
- TEEN ALLEGEDLY ADMITS TO SPIKING STEPDAD'S DRINK WITH SEDATIVES
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON 'MOMO CHALLENGE'