KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – Derrick Nnadi is helping homeless dogs find new homes in the wake of his Super Bowl win.
The defensive tackle is paying the adoption fees for all the dogs currently available at KC Pet Project.
Nnadi has been helping out homeless animals all season though the Derrick Nnadi Foundation‘s partnership with KCPP.
You can find out how to adopt the dogs here.
- Super Bowl LV odds: Kansas City a 3.5-point favorite
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states tied to storming of the Capitol
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at games
- Lawmakers threatened ahead of impeachment trial
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits