SAN FRANCISCO (WJHL) – Chili’s is stepping up to help children at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
The chain is celebrating “Chili’s St. Jude Day” on Monday!
Chili’s is asking you to stop by and eat with them, and they will give 100% of their profits from your meal to the research hospital.
Chili’s says they will donate profits up to $350,000.
Latest News Headlines:
- 4 hospitalized after car crashes into Novato 7-Eleven
- Oakland City Council calls for permanent ceasefire in Gaza
- Retail theft prevents Oakland small business from opening on Black Friday
- Woman spits at pro-Palestine protesters in San Jose, says ‘F***ing Black people’ after confrontation
- 15-year-old Pittsburg boy killed in San Joaquin County