SAN FRANCISCO (WJHL) – Chili’s is stepping up to help children at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
The chain is celebrating “Chili’s St. Jude Day” on Monday!
Chili’s is asking you to stop by and eat with them, and they will give 100% of their profits from your meal to the research hospital.
Chili’s says they will donate profits up to $350,000.
Latest News Headlines:
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed moves forward with safe injection site
- Vallejo cold case murder solved nearly 50 years later
- Tokyo Disneyland temporarily closed due to coronavirus outbreak
- Oakland Police Commission measure questioned after police chief fired
- Vehicle-pedestrian collision leaves young boy dead in Antioch