FREMONT, Ohio (WCMH) – An Ohio city says it will begin ticketing people for blowing grass clippings into the street, saying they pose a danger to motorcyclists.
The City of Fremont says dumping grass clippings in the road is illegal under a city ordinance regarding ‘placing injurious material or obstruction in street.’
The city says its code enforcer and police department will be paying special attention to the issue throughout the warmer months.
“Please make every effort to keep grass out of our streets and keep Fremont safe for our friends on two wheels!” the city said.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS