(CNN) – Coca-Cola is hoping by the end of next month, you’ll be ready to abandon your pumpkin spiced lattes and jump into some winter flavors.
The soft drink company is planning to launch a version of its iconic soda flavored with cinnamon on Sept. 30.
If you’re wondering how it tastes, Cola aficionados in the UK have already given it a thumbs up.
Coca-Cola Zero Sugar was such a big hit there last year, Coke decided to bring it stateside.
There’s no word yet on whether we’ll get the Zero Sugar version, a full sugar version, or perhaps both.
One thing we do know is it will only be for a limited time.
After that, it will either return in subsequent years, or leave visitors to the World of Coca-Cola Museum asking “why” when they sample it at the end of the tour.
Coke also plans to launch a winter spiced cranberry variant of Sprite at the same time.
Latest News Headlines:
- PG&E defends power shutoffs after ‘damage and hazards found’
- Yahoo users: How to file a claim for money in data breach settlement
- Plan approved to ban cars on San Francisco’s Market Street
- Takeaways: Warren under fire, 70s club ignores the age issue
- Earthquakes rattle Bay Area ahead of 30th Loma Prieta anniversary