Why yes, I’ll take that second Kahlua coffee to go!
A study published by researchers at UC Irvine reveals people who drink moderate amounts of alcohol or coffee and are overweight in their 70s live longer lives.
The study, conducted by researchers at the UC Irvine Institute for Memory Impairments and Neurological Disorders, first began in 2003 and analyzed what makes people live past age 90.
According to the study, those who drank moderate amounts of alcohol or coffee lived longer than people who didn’t drink either.
Additionally, those who were overweight in their 70s lived longer than people who were normal or underweight in their 70s.
- SFFD INVESTIGATING DEADLY HOUSE FIRE IN PRESIDIO HEIGHTS
- MORE BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION RECALLED
- MAN HIT, KILLED BY CAR WHILE CROSSING STREET
- FDA: WASH YOUR AVOCADOS BEFORE EATING THEM
- 19-YEAR-OLD JUMPS OUT OF MOVING CAR ON I-880 IN SAN JOSE