SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A couple days after Kansas City Chiefs player Derrick Nnadi celebrated the team’s Super Bowl win by paying for dog adoptions at a Kansas City shelter, Coors Light decided to kick things up a notch with a generous act of its own.
Coors Light announced Tuesday it will reimburse up to $100 in fees for 1,000 dog adoptions from anywhere in the country.
The offer is good for anyone ages 21 and up and lasts through Feb. 21.
All you have to do to get reimbursed is text COORS4k9 to 28130 along with a picture of the adoption receipt.
You can see terms and conditions by clicking here.
- Seven found dead in burning Alabama home
- Another huge blow to US workers expected in May jobs report
- Local medical experts weigh in on large protests amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Family outraged after Vallejo police shoot, kill 22-year-old after mistaking hammer for gun
- Protests continue across Bay Area in wake of George Floyd’s death