SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A couple days after Kansas City Chiefs player Derrick Nnadi celebrated the team’s Super Bowl win by paying for dog adoptions at a Kansas City shelter, Coors Light decided to kick things up a notch with a generous act of its own.
Coors Light announced Tuesday it will reimburse up to $100 in fees for 1,000 dog adoptions from anywhere in the country.
The offer is good for anyone ages 21 and up and lasts through Feb. 21.
All you have to do to get reimbursed is text COORS4k9 to 28130 along with a picture of the adoption receipt.
You can see terms and conditions by clicking here.
- Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg on homelessness, Prop. 1
- San Jose cartoonist on ‘American Born Chinese,’ advice for aspiring graphic novelists
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Voice actress Sarah Natochenny on starring in ‘Pokemon’ for 17 years, what’s next
- ‘Donatello’ voice actor Barry Gordon on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles legacy