(CNN) – If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Goose, goslings hitch a ride with police in Ontario
- Black bear hops in ‘bear-y’ nice bath at Oregon Zoo
- US lawmakers look into threat assessment from Jan. 6 attack
- Biden announces launch of $350B in emergency recovery funding
- Bay Area high school grad overcomes rare disorder to play Division I football