(CNN) - Snapper Tams, who was on board of Royal Caribbean's Empress of the Seas, tweeted a video of the cruise ship caught in high winds and stormy rains off Cuba.
The video was taken between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Monday when the ship was southwest of Isla de la Juventud, Cuba.
Tams said the ship sat for a few hours waiting for the storm to move through the Yucatan Channel.
- SUSPECT IN FREMONT HOMICIDE AT LARGE
- NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, NAUGHTY BY NATURE, MORE COMING TO BAY AREA
- NO ALIENS: SPACEX LAUNCH LIGHTS UP BAY AREA SKY
- 4 SISTERS, NEWLYWEDS AMONG 20 KILLED IN NY STRETCH LIMO CRASH
- COSBY'S LAWYERS ASK COURT TO VOID HIS CONVICTION, PRISON SENTENCE
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Copyright 2018 Cable News Network/Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.