NEW YORK CITY (KRON) - Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. is expected to turn himself into New York police today for allegedly groping a woman at a bar.
Sources tell TMZ that he plans to surrender sometime today and expects to be booked for a misdemeanor charge of forcible touching.
Gooding told TMZ that the allegations are untrue and he has the surveillance video proving it.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT'S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF