CVS is targeting millennials with a membership program a lot like Amazon’s.
The pharmacy chain says it’s expanding its CarePass membership nationwide.
It lets customers get pharmacy products delivered for free, including prescription drugs.
The service costs $5 a month and includes discounts on CVS-branded items and monthly coupons.
CVS says the CarePass program is already a success in select areas.
The company says it found that CarePass appeals to a broad range of consumers, 20% of whom are millennials.
Latest News Headlines:
- Santa Clara County welcomes back sports, entertainment
- 4 Fun Things: Here’s what’s happening in the Bay Area
- Hundreds take to Oakland streets protesting police killings
- San Francisco police launch anonymous tip line for Chinese language speakers
- Contra Costa County vaccinates hundreds at COVID-19 walk-in clinics