EL PASO (AP) – A hospital official says another victim of the weekend mass shooting in El Paso, Texas, has died.
Dr. Stephen Flaherty, of the Del Sol Medical Center, says the patient was one of two victims of Saturday’s attack to die at the hospital on Monday.
Police earlier announced the death of one of the patients.
The new deaths bring the death toll from the attack to 22.
More than two dozen other people were wounded.
The attack happened hours before a separate mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio, in which nine people were killed and others were wounded.
Latest News Headlines:
- Women detained for speaking Spanish settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency
- Free Thanksgiving morning workout
- Dr. Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year nominees
- Santa Clara Co. considers replacing old jail with mental health facility
- CA senator: Why should indoor operations stop?