SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Dick’s Sporting Goods on Monday announced it will close all stores and distribution centers this Thanksgiving, Nov. 26.
In a statement, the company added that all store and distribution center employees will receive a 15% pay bump through the end of the year.
The closures also include Dick’s specialty stores Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream.
Company officials said most Dick’s stores were open with limited evening hours on Thanksgivings past.
Dick’s said it would release its holiday hours for the Friday after Thanksgiving at a later date.
- Man killed in San Jose stabbing, investigation underway
- Santa Clara County requiring quarantine as cases grow higher than ever
- Congress returns with virus aid, federal funding unresolved
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- San Francisco’s purple tier restrictions go into effect