“Incredibles 2” is proving to be a smash hit among moviegoers, but the cartoon comes with a warning for some fans.
The sequel features an intense scene with bright flashing lights.
According to the Epilepsy Foundation, the sequence could trigger seizures in people with epilepsy, or photosensitivity.
Now Disney is issuing an advisory for theater chains to alert people about the scene.
Health officials say only about three percent of people with epilepsy could suffer seizures from exposure to flashing lights, and that’s it’s more common in children.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION