SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., has tested positive for COVID-19, according to CNN.
Guilfoyle attended President Donald Trump’s Tulsa rally on June 20.
Reports say Trump Jr. had a negative test result.
Check back for updates
Latest News Headlines:
- Street project intended to improve safety threatens Oakland’s First Friday events
- A’s coach apologizes for apparent Nazi salute during postgame celebration
- SF-Marin Food Bank trucks vandalized, gas tanks filled with acid-like detergent
- Hayward police release body cam video of fatal officer-involved shooting
- San Francisco restaurant introduces outdoor dining domes for customers