SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Donald Trump Jr., the president’s oldest son, has tested positive for coronavirus, according to multiple reports.
A spokesman for Trump Jr. confirmed the news and said he has been quarantining at his cabin since the result.
The spokesperson added that Trump Jr. has been completely asymptomatic so far and is following appropriate medical guidelines.
This is a breaking news alert.
Check back for updates
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic
- Suspect arrested for hitting 70-year-old man with stick in Petaluma
- It’s not December but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already different
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- Survey shows impact of COVID-19 to California residents