There are probably several reasons you should not have deep-fried frozen turkey for Thanksgiving.
But if there was any doubt, Chicago firefighters have added one more: it could be dangerous.
Video from the Chicago Fire Department shows how quickly a fire can spread “when attempting to fry a frozen turkey in boiling oil.”
“Please stay safe this holiday season and make sure your turkey is completely defrosted before frying,” they added. Or maybe just roast the bird.
- Suspect, officers involved in SF shooting identified
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic
- Suspect arrested for hitting 70-year-old man with stick in Petaluma
- It’s not December but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already different
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19