SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson tested positive for coronavirus on Monday.
The doctor, who was nominated by President Donald Trump to the position, was also in attendance at the White House election night party last week.
Most recently, Trump’s Chief of Staff Mark Meadows tested positive as well. His last public appearance was the Wednesday after election night, when he was seen without a mask. He had also traveled with Trump in the days before Election Day.
- Father, 4-year-old son struck by suspected drunk driver in Novato
- Berkeley police reforms aim to reduce unnecessary interactions between people of color, police
- Oracle Park offers special seating section for fully vaccinated fans
- 160K children dropped out of CA’s public school system this academic year
- Las Vegas strip clubs given OK to reopen May 1