SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Dunkin’ Donuts will permanently close 450 locations by the end of this year, USA Today reports.
All stores that will close are located in Speedway gas station convenience stores.
Dunkin’ reached an agreement to exit the Speedway-owned-and-operated locations along the East Coast this year, Michelle King, a Dunkin’ Brands spokeswoman, told USA Today.
King added that Dunkin’ plans to grow by expanding in other “non-traditional” locations such as airports and universities.
- Oakland school district reaches tentative deal with teachers union
- LIVE NOW: Newsom holds coronavirus briefing
- Contra Costa County DA details new approach in reviewing new cases
- Video shows man forcing himself through Wendy’s drive-thru window in Florida
- 2020 Masters tournament to tee off in November with no patrons or guests