SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – It’s almost that time of year again!
Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 3.
That means this weekend, you’ll have to set your clocks back one hour as we “fall back” and get to enjoy an extra hour of sleep.
That also means there will be more daylight for when you’re sending off the kiddos to school or headed to work, but it will also get dark a lot earlier.
It’s also a good time to change the batteries in all your clocks, as well as smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Latest News Headlines:
- Flying Tails: Abused Kuwait cats rescued, brought to Bay Area
- Questions from Nia Wilson murder trial jury reveal what jurors are wondering
- Greyhound to stop allowing immigration checks on buses
- Boy leaves puppy at shelter to protect it from abusive father
- California tells 7K people to stay home because of new virus