LONGWOOD, Fla. (WFLA) – A Florida man is facing an indecent exposure charge after police found him playing basketball naked at a park in Seminole County.
Longwood police were called to Candy Land Park on Sunday night for a man who was not wearing clothes walking around the park.
Responding officers say they found Jordan Anderson naked and playing basketball on the park’s court. When asked what he was doing, police say Anderson told them he was working on his basketball skills.
Police say the man put his clothes back on when asked.
Anderson was arrested for indecent exposure of sexual organs and taken to the John E Polk Correctional Facility.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH