TAMPA (WFLA) – A Florida man is behind bars after a man shot a woman with a water gun containing his own urine.
According to an arrest affidavit, Joel Benjamin,71, approached a woman walking her dog on April 13 just before 9:30 p.m. on 58th Street South when he squirted the woman with his own urine several times.
Benjamin admitted to deputies that he did shoot the woman and stated that he would “do it again.”
Benjamin has been charged with one count of battery.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MOTHER, SON KILLED IN OAKLAND HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND SIDESHOW ENDS WITH BIG RIG ON FIRE
- TIGER WOODS COMPLETES COMEBACK TO WIN MASTERS
- MAN ACCUSED OF THROWING CHILD FROM BALCONY AT MALL OF AMERICA
- MAN ATTACKED, KILLED BY LARGE, FLIGHTLESS BIRD